生活能量, 导致家中漏财的住宅风水 Life Energy Centre
The life energy room is a metaphysics platform which has a close relationship with FENG SHUI that we are
familiar with. Therefore, the universe energy has created FENG SHUI that people practice from ancient time to the
- 开门见厨房 – 厨房是住宅的财库，若开门就看到厨房，这就代 表钱库外露
~ 扑救方式 – 应该在大门和厨房之间设置屏风遮挡，或是装饰一 些吊链
- 开门见镜子 – 因为镜子有反射的作用，门看到镜子，财气就会 被镜子反射回去， 那财气就留不住。
~ 扑救方式 – 把镜子移走，如果移不走就拿别的东西把它盖 上，遮掉或是放置红色踏垫。
- 开门见水龙头 – 开门见水龙头就是把刚进门的财气，像水一样顺着流水溜走。
~ 扑救方式 – 把水龙头移到别处即可
- 大门对着向下的楼梯 – 就是说家里的财气顺着楼梯漏走了，如果 是这样的情况门口上面放置一面凹镜 , 吸收财气。
- 屋宅不聚气 ：
- 穿堂煞- 就是门与门相冲，就是说大门一开进来就直接看到楼 台, 房门对房门，房门对厨房门 等等…….
- 门与窗相冲，窗与窗相冲或者居家的窗户过多、（窗）过大。也就是穿堂煞，这类屋宅倒是很凉快, 通风也很好, 但是就不聚 财。
- 衣橱靠窗擺 – 因为衣物也是财物的象征，如果衣橱设置在靠窗的位置，则有财气外泄的可能，所以 需要谨慎。
- 住宅下面有河流、沟渠经过 – 这是风水上的典型漏财格局 ，容易 让家中的财气溜走。
- 住宅围墙过高 – 原本围墙有聚财的作用，也有防盗的功能，但是围墙不宜过高，同时显得住的人心胸不 够开阔，有如以世隔绝， 类似一种被困的格局，对于居室采光、通风也相当不好。
- 厕所布局不当 – 家中的厕所不可以设置在家的中央，这样不好， 厕所原本就阴湿、污秽之地，就很不 容易及时排泄出去，造成满 宅乱串，自然也会遭遇破财、漏财。
- 餐桌选不对 – 餐桌是一个居家的中心，也是每天进食的地方，它 不僅会影响到家庭的气氛和家人的感 情，还对住宅主人的财运具 有重要的影响
~ 饭桌的2条禁忌 – 导致破财的餐桌的摆设
- 餐桌不能使用白蜡烛和吊灯 – 因为白蜡烛象征哀事，所以不吉 利
- 餐桌最好不要选择玻璃或者大理石材料的餐桌，因为一方面它们都属于阴性，容易吸收餐者的 能量。 这种餐桌 ，冰冷、坚 硬、在这样的环境用餐，气氛往往不能温馨
- 阳台犯凶煞 – 阳台是住宅与外界沟通的主要通道之一，所以阳 台对财运有不可小 嘘的影响，具体说 有4种布局易导致破财
- 阳台犯路冲 – 是典型破财凶局，路上车流很多，流速很大， 带很多的气流，都是凶气，所以气流 越来越多对于住宅的财 运影响越坏。
~ 扑救方式 – 可以摆放凸面镜进行缓冲
- 阳台犯刀煞 – 就是阳台正对着尖角和锯齿形的房屋、大夏或强势建筑、比如高层雄伟的建筑物，庙宇、道观、殡仪馆、 坟场、荒山等等….
- 阳台推放杂物 – 阳台是住宅的进气口之一，不能遮挡，遮挡其实就是将财气运档在屋外 ，当然就 不会聚财，杂物容易产生灰尘或者排放晦气，形成五黄之物，导致家人生病。
~ 扑救方式 -将这些杂物整理进箱摆放在看不见的位置。
- 窗户朝向凶方 – 良好的窗户，不但可以提升住宅气场，还能让窗 外的吉气、生气流入自己的家里。
- 窗户对着反弓路 – 会割断财运 。
- 窗户周围有高塔等细长的物品，容易导致家人发生意外，也 会使到亲人不亲。
的基础， 这些杂物尤其摆 放在阳台和门窗，这样容易导致家中外部的生气、吉气、财气、 人气无
- 家居中摆放镜子过多：古人认为是阴寒之物能够吸纳灵气，也 能招致邪气，因此摆放有需要讲究，摆放过多会导致家人出现 屠华、 浮躁的情绪.
Regardless how hard we work, increase in our income, and how we save on daily expenses, still we could not
able to build up our savings. The reason behind is caused by the residential Feng Shui problem.
- The main entrance’Feng Shui – We should pay more attention on the layout of the main entrance since it is very crucial.
- Open the entry and you can see the kitchen directly – Kitchen is the treasury of the house. If you see the kitchen once open the entry, it means you exposed your treasury, which is naturally not conducive to keeping money.
Solution – Place a screen in between entry and kitchen or hang a curtain
- Place the mirror in front of the entry – The mirror has the function of reflection, the wealth absorbed by the entrance door may be reflected back because of the mirro facing it, making it impossible to retain the wealth. In this way, the money that has just entered the house is naturally sent back.
Solution – Remove the mirror. If it cannot be removed, then cover it with something else or place a red floor mat.
- Water faucet at the entry – The faucet flows out towards the gate, symbolizing that the wealth of the family will also go with it, and the phenomenon of losing money.
Solution – Just remove the water faucet elsewhere
- The door faces the downward stairs – the wealth of the home will inevitably leak out, which is also a leak of wealth. Just place a concave mirror above the entry to absorb the wealth.
- The residence does not gathering gas
- “Sharing the hall” – door is flushing with each other, which means that as soon as the entry is opened, can see the balcony
- Serious conflicts between doors and windows, and between windows and windows. Or there are too many or too big windows in your home. This is called “ChuanTangSha”, this type of house is cool and well ventilated, but is just does not gather wealth.
- The closet is set near the window. Since the closet is a symbol of family wealth, if the closet is set near the window, there is a possibility of wealth leaking, thus you need to be cautious.
- There are rivers and ditches under the house. This is a typical pattern of leaking wealth in Feng Shui; it is easy to cause the wealth of the family to slip away.
- Residential walls are too high – the walls have the function of gathering wealth and preventing theft. However, the wall should not be too high, if it is too high, it seems that the owner is not broad-minded, and it will be isolated from the outside world and society. From the perspective of luck, it is also a trapped pattern; on the other hand, an excessively high wall is also quite detrimental to the lighting and ventilation of the room.
- Improper layout of toilets – the toilet in the home cannot be arranged in the center of the house. This is very bad; the toilet is originally a damp and dirty place, so it is not easy to get rid of it in time. It will be full of chaos in the house, and it will naturally encounter bankruptcy and wealth leakage.
- The wrong choice of dining table – the dining table is the center of the home and the place to eat every day. It is not only affects the family atmosphere as well as family bonds, but also has an important impact on the homeowner’s fortune.
Two taboos of the dining table – the setting of the dining table will leads to bankruptcy.
- White candles and chandeliers cannot be used on the dining table because white candles symbolize mourning, and it is representing unlucky
- The chandelier has the effect of impacting the dining table, so it is easy to affect the health of the diners.
- It is best not to choose glass or marble tables for the dining table, because on the one hand, they are all feminine and easily absorb the energy of the diners. This kind of table is cold and hard, while dining in such environment, the atmosphere is often not harmony.
- Balcony Feng Shui Fierce obstacle – the balcony is one of the main communications channels between residence and the outside world. Therefore, the balcony has a great influence on the fortune of the house, typical speaking; there are four layouts that can easily lead to bankruptcy
- Balcony rush to road – this is a typical money-breaking situation. There are a lot of traffic on the road with a busy flow rate. Most of the air currents driven by it are fierce. Therefore, the more traffic, the worse the impact on the wealth of the house.
Solution : Convex mirrors can be placed for buffering.
- Balcony Wall Blades –The balcony is facing sharp corners and jagged, strong buildings. For example, high-rise majestic building, temples, Taoist temples, funeral homes, cemeteries, barren mountains, and so on.
- Balcony piled up with debris – the balcony is one of the air intakes of the house. It cannot be blocked. When it is blocked, in fact, it is to keep the fortune out of the home, which is of course not conducive to accumulate wealth. Moreover, sundries are prone to general dust, or emit undesirable gases, forming five yellow things, causing family members to get sick.
Solutions – store the debris into the box and place it in an invisible position.
- The window cannot face the evil side – well-arranged windows will not only enhance the auro of living, but also allow the auspiciousness and positive energy to flow into one’s home.
However, if we commit the following 5 taboos, we may facing the leakage wealthy frequently.
- Window faces the shady land which will easily affect wealth and health.
- Window face the anti-bow road which will cut off the fortune.
- There are tall towers and other long slender objects around the windows, which can easily lead to accidents in the family members, and can also lead to intimidation of relatives.
- Desks placed in front of the windows, and no reliable back.
- The number of windows are too much, so it is easy to losing money and injury of family members.
- Improper home furnishing The clutter everywhere in the house will make the whole house seem messy. People living in such an environment will of course in a bad mood, and they will also have the basis of poor financial luck. These clutter, especially cannot be placed on doors, windows and balconies. In this way, it is more likely to cause the external anger, luck, wealth, and popularity in the family could not enter the family; or to cause obstacles.
- Too many mirrors in the home – The ancients believed that mirrors were cold, capable of absorbing spiritual energy and inducing evil spirits. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the placement of mirrors. Excessive display will lead to luxurious and impetuous emotions in the family.